10-60 make-ups per hour per artist depending on the complexity and size of the design.
A temporary airbrush tattoo service. This technique has the advantage of being able to be very fast depending on the type of models chosen, perfect for events with large volumes of participants. The make-up obtained is water resistant.
How it works ? The airbrush applies makeup using a gentle jet of air. The make-up dries immediately, which makes it possible to overlap different patterns using stencils. The complexity and size of the designs are adjusted according to the time allocated to each person
- 1 min for a monochrome pattern, (see photo above)
- 2 to 3 min for a small format multi-color model
- 5 to 10 min for a large format multi-color model or 3D tatoos: sleeve or shoulder for example (see bottom photo opposite)
Make-up can remain on the skin for about 2 to 4 days if it is not soaped or rubbed but it is easily cleaned with soap and water. We usually apply it on the body but it is possible to make up the face. For long-lasting airbrush make-up, ask us for our alcohol-based products (around 5 to 7 days – body only).
“Express ” airbrush formula (with limited choice sign) also available on request.
Technical needs by artist:
- A clean and free space in the shade + a table and two chairs
- An independent standard power socket (110V) nearby, with extension